Wimbledon Bridge House Phase 2
Look what we’ve done at the fridge on the bridge.
- Erection of scaffolding and hoardings necessary for the works;
- Removal of the glass canopy and concrete balcony from above the shop fronts;
- Façade refurbishment/replacement to include cladding, glazing and shop fronts;
- Concealment of existing concrete encased steel and concrete structures with new pilasters of both GRC and Anolok anodised panelling;
- Re-configuration of means of access to, and escape from, affected shop units;
- Re-configuration of service corridors and services within the affected areas; and,
- New Purbeck Stone paving and glazed balustrading to frontage, including ramps.
- 32 weeks